1. Using industrial grade pig control chip
2. Large screen LED display, adjustable charging and discharging parameters
3. Complete 3 phase PWM charge management
4. Built-in overcurrent / short circuit protection, open circuit protection, no damage to the controller
5. Dual MOS anti-backflow circuit, ultra low heat
Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
Application: Solar System Controller
Product system connection:
1. Connect the positive battery to the controller as shown, and the controller will automatically detect the battery voltage.
2. Connect the positive and negative poles of the load to the controller as shown in the figure. Be careful not to reverse the connection.
3. Connect the solar panel to the controller as shown.
1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
2.The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
3.The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL，it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
4.The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
1* PWM Solar Controller
1* instruction manual
Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Compare the detail sizes with yours, please allow 1-3cm error, due to manual measurement.
Please leaving a message before you give the bad feedback, if the products have some problems.
Thanks for your understandings.